Technique Tuesdays With Sharon
Today's Share: RAINBOW EMBOSSING!
Here' something fun to do with all those yummy embossing powders you bought!
1. Rubber stamps / clear stamps (large background stamps are nice for this)
2. a few colours of embossing powder
3. embossing ink / glue pad
4. heat gun.
1. Stamp on desired surface with embossing ink or glue pad
2. carefully pour first colour of embossing powder on one portion of the stamped image. Clean away excess. Then carefully repeat with the other colours you have (Make sure you clean up after each colour! Otherwise you'll get a whole lot of mixed up embossing powder)
3. Once whole image is covered with embossing powder. Heat with heat gun to set.
There isn't anything very 'new' about this technique, but its a fun way to 'colour' chipboard. I challenged myself to make a mini album without any patterned paper and used this technique to make the chipboard pages happy and colourful:
Bet this would look great on cards! And Christmas is coming.....