Technique Tuesdays With Sharon
A Rather Sheepish Sharing... a.k.a Sharon makes a Sheep
1. Paper punches - 3 sizes of circle and a flower / cloud shape
3. Scraps of paper
4. Ranger Puffs Embossing Powder - I used the white...which is actually more like off white...
5. Embossing tools - i.e. embossing ink / glue pad and heat gun
1. Punch out parts of your sheep from scraps of paper
2. Emboss the 'woolly' bits with the Ranger Puffs embossing powder - the steps are the same as for normal embossing. (**Don't expect the stuff to really 'PUFF' up really high like a souffle - it just makes tiny little puffs - and no, heating longer doesn't help - I tried)
3. Assemble your sheep - I decided to name mine Lambchop ! (He's a greedy little fella...)
Here's a closer look at Lambchop - you can see the Puffs embossing powder has given him a nice fuzzy texture...
I bet this stuff would be cool for....clouds....gravel (ink it up nice and dirty)...snow...icing on a cake (coconut!)....and maybe a little bunny to keep Lambchop company
I'll be Baaaack next tuesday! See Ewe!